Located right in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter, ChezChi homestay is an ancient French house with a cultural history of over 100 years. The house owner was the former Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs, former Vietnamese Ambassador and former Counselor based on many countries in years of 70s and 80s. And ChezChi still now retains many imprints and images of him and his family.
1. OUR STYLE
The man who maintains and restored the house to become ChezChi homestay is an artist pursuing abstract art style. Cherishing and appreciating the ancientness of the house, the artist, together with his friends, has decorated the house in Rustic style emphasizing on the natural beauty. Such rustic simplicity coming from the woodwork will create a comfortableness without forced feeling and bring a close and cozy impression. Enjoying the rustic features of the wooden doors, the dining table which embraces the years’ memories, the wall filled with dearest photos of all time, an indoor wood burning fireplace, large windows overflowing natural light into your room and brightening the space. This is definitely what you are looking for.
2. LIVE LIKE LOCALS:
Staying with us you will learn how to live like a real Vietnamese. Surrounded by the most friendly neighbours, with the best local noodle stalls right in front of the lane, you will be taken care from head to toe, from a perfect sleeping time to a pleasant experience.
3. EASY ACCESS TO ANY PLACE:
Within walking distance, you will reach a wide range of supermarkets, convenient shop, restaurants & cafe and also many famous tourist attractions:
- 10 mins to Dong Xuan market and walking street
- 10 mins to the historical Long Bien bridge
- 15 – 20 mins to Hoan Kiem lake
- 15 mins to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- 10 mins to Imperial Citadel of Thang Long (Hanoi)
- 15 - 20 mins to Temple of Literature, Hanoi
- 15 mins to Tran Quoc pagoda and the West Lake
- and many other interesting attractions nearby
A quick 1 min stroll to the supermarket and convenience store; an easy 5 mins walk to town right in the heart of old quarter.
Dont worry of getting late cause the house is located in one of the safest areas, surrounded by lots of embassies and Government properties.
- Let us be the one: Overall, a homey, local, convenient, pleasant and safe place? What else should you need? We are here to offer them all!
Our price for Chez Chi Homestay: (not including breakfast)
Dorm: US$ 12 per person
Private room: US$ 28 per person