2 Day Genesis Luxury Cruise
A brand new luxury cruise that set sail daily from Tuan Chau Marina, Genesis Luxury Regal Cruise will take you around Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. The cruise design is modelled after the French-Indochine style, offering luxury amenities and cozy feel. All cabins are lavishly equipped with spacious balcony, bathtubs and Indochine style beddings.
The journey with Genesis Regal includes visit to Cat Ba Island, Trung Trang cave, Dark-light cave and many exciting activities such as kayaking, visiting fishing village on the bay or cooking class. A trip with General cruise will promose you a great relaxing experience.
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Lan Ha Bay
8:00-8:30 Starting the journey, shuttle bus (cost extra) will pick up from your hotel in Hanoi.
12:00 Reach the private guest lounge by Genesis. Gen team will welcome you at lounge and register for your trip.
12:15-12:45 You will embark Genesis Regal Cruise in the warmly greeting of the team who will accompany you guys in the trip. A welcome speech will be given to you be our Cruise Manager, and itinerary briefing instantly. After that, you will enjoy set menu lunch with delicious local seafoods. Regal Cruise slowly glides between the numerous small islands and the sea-green color of the bay.
15:00-16:30 Reaching Dark- Light area of 3 underwater caves. Visitors will sit on the sampan boat that rowed by the local people to soak in the peaceful atmosphere. Then, you can swim on the sea or dip in the swimming pool on the boat, or book the massage to relax.
18:30-19:30 Regal Cruise will move to safety anchorage. It is the time to join the “sunset party” on the open top deck of the ship. In the rhythm of the music, visitor could enjoy the sunset moment, gathering, mingling…Moreover, Regal Chef will guide you how to make one of the 50 best dishes in the world, voted by CNN – “Nem” – Deep Fried Spring Rolls in Vietnam.
19:30 Guests will enjoy the delicate dinner in the warm and cozy ambience. With fresh dishes by deluxe Fusion style, promise to bring guests an unforgettable dinner on this memorable trip.
21:00 A free time for some activities such as: films; playing chess, reading books, listening to music, trying your luck with squid fishing, tea culture learning, or enjoy the starlight of night sky in the bay on sundeck.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
6:00 Tai Chi wake up to new days are practiced out on the sundeck. This is also the moment visitors can pick up the dawn on the bay.
6:30 A light and nutritious breakfast served at the restaurant will help you enjoy the last day on the bay, which is always full of energy.
7:30 Tour guides and tender will take you to visit Tra Bau floating house on the bay. You will kayak by yourself to explore the bay and know more about the daily lufe of local people here.
9:15-10:15 Guests return to the boat, stay and check out procedures. Enjoying the scenery of the Bay and a delicious buffet brunch while cruising back to the harbor.
10:45 Regal Cruise arrives in Tuan Chau Marina. Guests will relax at the private lounge, preparing luggage and depart back to Hanoi.
Important Notes: PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy (Read more about cancellation due to bad weather).
PRICE: from US$ 155 PER PERSON
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tax, tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 4 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 4-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: Applied for Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1-3 Jan in Lunar Calendar) 30 USD per person per night.
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 15 to 29 days prior to check-in: 25% of total rates
- From 7 to 14 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 6 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.