2 Day Ambassador Cruise
Step aboard the luxurious and refined Ambassador cruise (previously known as President Cruise) for a memorable experience on the way to explore the beauty of Halong Bay.
Boasting one of the biggest cruises in the region, this floating hotel features 46 chic and stylish rooms with capacity of 120 passengers. You will be overwhelmed with your stay in large cabins/ suites which are all fitted with air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, bathtubs, and private balcony. Besides top-notch accommodation, the cruise also provides a full range of modern amenities namely a luxury spa on cruise, swimming pool on the sundeck, a piano lounge and a restaurant.
Ambassador’s restaurant caters guests with delectable food including international buffet for lunch and a la carte menu for dinner, world-class hospitality and exclusive services. Let the sleek modern cruise take you on its well-designed itinerary curated by experts to sumptuous sceneries of Sung Sot Cave, Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave. Additionally, reward yourself with spa treatment, Happy Hour and attend fun-filling cooking demonstration as well as other night activities onboard.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Morning Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (pick-up not included in cruise price). Arrive in Ambassador Cruises - Reception Lounge at Halong International Cruise Pier at B135-B138 Halong Street.
Noon Check-in at around 12:15, enjoy welcome drinks while listening to the cruise briefing. At 13:30, lunch will be served while Ambassador vessel cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves.
Afternoon Stop to visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm where you can see how pearl is cultivated in Halong Bay. You can also choose to kayak at this tranquil area. Later, the cruise takes you to visit Titov Island for swimming and hiking to the top for panoramic view of the bay. For those who do not join the excursions, pampering yourselves at the spa or the outdoor jacuzzi pool is an ideal option.
Late afternoon The cruise then anchors at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay. Sunset Cocktails and canapes are served on the sundeck or at the Piano Lounge.
Evening Savor a delicious seafood dinner at Ambassador’s restaurant. After dinner, relax and indulge in drinks and squid fishing or spa treatment after dinner. Overnight onboard.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Morning Early risers can attend taichi session on sundeck to start off a new day. Enjoy morning coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries in the restaurant. At 7:30, start the trip to the magnificent Sung Sot Cave and witness millions-year-old stalactites and stalagmites. Back to the vessel, enjoy the full buffet breakfast.
Late morning Bill settlement and check out. Back to Halong International Cruise Port and disembark.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay: The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy (Read more about cancellation due to bad weather).
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Check in on board: 12:30 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to the Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel date on 24th December and 31st December.
PRICE PER PERSON: FROM US$ 180
- Transfer from your home/hotel to the cruise pier and back
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class