Mekong Delta Tour
8:15 AM Departing from city centre by air-conditioned bus. In My Tho, boarding the motorboat at a pier and cruising on the Mekong River. Here, overlooking floating houses where fishes are farmed beneath the house (viewing from the motorboat).
Continuing the journey on the river until reaching Cồn Thới Sơn (Unicorn Island), from here taking a horse cart to reach a performance site where Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử - A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) can be heard and seasonal tropical fruit can be tasted (included).
Afterward, being on a small hand-rowing boat (the main mean of transportation in My Tho & Ben Tre) and slowly cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lives from both sides of the creek can be observed.
Before heading to lunch, passing through bee-keeping farm and enjoying honey tea, a typical Mekong house can be viewed here. Then, it is lunch time after a short walk.
After lunch, boarding the motorboat and heading to learn coconut candies making process from a workshop. Sample of candies can be tasted.
03:00PM Returning back to bus and going back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure: 08:15AM - End: 05:00PM (ETA)
Lunch menu (6 people per table)
- Deep-fried crispy Tai Tuong fish
- Deep-fried spring rolls
- Sweet sour vegetable soup
- Stir-fried water spinach with garlic
- Caramelized pork and fish in clay pot
- Air conditioned bus/minivan/car
- English speaking guide
- Wet tissue and one bottle of water/person
- Boat trips, tropical fruit platter and honey tea
- Traditional music performance and horse cart.
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide and driver
Note: All fares & itineraries are correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change without prior notice.
Kindly CONTACT US to have more details and Book a tour to Mekong Delta